Founded in 1961, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories provides testing services for all stages of the drug development process and supports all functional areas of bio/pharmaceutical manufacturing, including method development, microbiology, process validation and quality control.
As a member of Eurofins Scientific’s BioPharma Product Testing Group—the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide—Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories provides comprehensive laboratory services for the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
With a global capacity of more than 1,000,000 square feet, our network of GMP laboratories operates under the same strict quality procedures, LIMS, centralized billing system and online data access portal across 28 locations worldwide. In addition to these laboratory locations, we have teams of scientists placed at more than 70 client facilities in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific through our Professional Scientific Services® insourcing program.
Comprehensive Testing Services
• Method establishment, including method development, feasibility, optimization, cGMP qualification and validation, as well as verification of compendial methods
• Comprehensive stability and release programs for clinical and marketed products
• Complete biochemical and chemical characterization and microbial identification
• Raw materials and excipient testing (USP/NF, EP, JP)
• Production and non-production cell banking, including full characterization
• Lot release/unprocessed bulk testing
• Process/facilities validation, including viral clearance, residual impurities testing, extractables & leachables, water testing, environmental monitoring, disinfectant efficacy and on-site sample collection
• Consulting/protocol writing